月曜・木曜・金曜 17:00～18:00 新宿忍者アクション体験教室 一人3000円(予約制) 他にも忍者教室、忍者体験、忍者ショーやイベントを出張で行っております。 イベントやホテルなどの出張忍者教室、忍者ショーなど格安で請け負っています、お気軽にお問合せください。 080-1987-1739 firstname.lastname@example.org We are NINJA CLUB in Shinjuku Tokyo Japan. Experience the weapons and martial arts of the ninja and samurai 17:00～18:00 Mon・Thu・Fri (appointment only). Fees:¥3,000 Per person. You can use credit card.(visa and master) appointment only. Training Location: kickboxing gym in Shinjuku. Address: Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, Kabuki-cho 2-2-10, B1 floor. Email:email@example.com . Tel:080-1987-1739(Please coll between 15;00～0:00)
The location can be somewhat intimidating as it is amidst the red-light district “Kabuki-cho”. The facility is a standard kickboxing gym with sandbags, sparring ring, and simple fitness equipment.
The one hour personal training consists of three parts:
(1) basic combat skill "taijyutsu",
(2) katana wielding technique "kenjyutsu", and
(3) hidden/throwing weapons "anki"
(1) and (2) require that you maneuver your body freely and protect the weak points at all time, similar to any martial arts and fighting technique. For safety purpose, Katana used in (2) are made of zinc alloy and won't do much damage.
(3) reminds me of survival game. The concept is very similar in that you need to remain quiet, calm, and take your shot carefully. It's surprising how many things in our everyday life can be used as a weapon... just don't teach your kids about that though :)
The training also covers Japanese history and explains why certain weapons are designed that way. While stereotype ninja movie and games may appear exaggerating, some of the techniques shown here are actually practical given the historical background. For instance, buildings made of soil and stones allows blades to be inserted and used as climbing holds.
I recommend this activity to all visitors who are looking for a not-so-ordinary activity during your stay in Tokyo!